Manzella Marketing Group, Inc. respects the privacy of your information and provides the following explanation of how we treat the information we collect about you and about your use of our website, www.manzellamarketing.com. The Manzella Marketing Website contains links to other websites that have their own separate terms and conditions and privacy policies. The terms and conditions and privacy policies of such websites, in addition to other written agreements you have with Manzella Marketing, govern your use of the services offered on those websites.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information is information about you that is personally identifiable and not otherwise publicly available, such as your name, address, phone number and/or email address (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information when you contact us by filling out a form with your Personal Information and submitting it through the Website. For example:
- When you contact Manzella Marketing through our Website, we may collect and store certain Personal Information, including, but not limited to, your name, phone number, email address, and any message you enter. Once you contact Manzella Marketing, you are not anonymous to Manzella Marketing.
- Manzella Marketing automatically gathers general statistical information from your browser, including your IP address and the pages you request. Manzella Marketing may use this data to determine how much users use parts of the Website so that we can improve the Website, to statistically analyze Website use, to improve its content and product offerings, and to customize the Website content, layout and Services.
- Manzella Marketing does not collect Personal Information on many of the webpages on the Website. You can browse and view the content on many of these webpages anonymously. Providing Personal Information to Manzella Marketing is voluntary; however, Manzella Marketing may need Personal Information from you to provide you with certain Services.
THE WAY WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Manzella Marketing uses your Personal Information to process and administer your requests for information, to improve its marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze Website use, to improve its content and product offerings, and to customize Website content, layout and Services. Manzella Marketing may communicate with you through your email address in response to your submission of an inquiry submitted through the Website. We may use any feedback you provide to us for any purpose, but we will not include your Personal Information with such feedback without your prior consent.
THE WAY WE SHARE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Manzella Marketing does not sell or rent Personal Information collected during your use of the Website without your permission. We may from time to time employ third parties to perform functions on our behalf. Manzella Marketing may share Personal Information with third parties in order for them to provide content, complete a requested transaction or otherwise perform Services. We may also share your Personal Information with our affiliates, but we will not share it with unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes.
We may also share your Personal Information as follows:
- To third parties if we are involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- If we have a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process (such as a subpoena) or lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations of such Terms, or to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Manzella Marketing, our employees, our website visitors or the public as required or permitted by law.
Manzella Marketing employs reasonable and current security methods to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of information. Whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information online—for example, in public areas or through email—that information can be collected and used by others. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Manzella Marketing does not share any California consumer Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or who have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us using the contact information set forth below.
You may have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to delete your personal information. If you’d like to request deletion of your personal information, please send an email using our Contact Form.