By Christine Hazelet / March 23, 2021
Congratulations to Steve Ketterer, our new Associate Creative Director We’re excited to announce that Manzella Marketing’s talented and creative Senior...Read More
By Kristin Rozewski / March 9, 2021
Pita Gourmet opens its fourth location amid a pandemic Finding success in their first three locations, Pita Gourmet knew it...Read More
By Jenny Streams / February 12, 2021
From feel-good, to funny, to well…strange. I started working on this blog thinking it would point out the most-liked and...Read More
By Cara Mia Manzella / January 25, 2021
The condition of our planet is changing—and not for the better. Pollution levels are rising, ecosystems are in jeopardy, and...Read More
By Christine Hazelet / January 4, 2021
2020 was certainly a year to talk about. With most events being canceled due to COVID-19, one glimpse of normalcy...Read More
By Christine Hazelet / October 6, 2020
Proceeds benefit the AAF Buffalo Scholarship Foundation AAF Buffalo typically hosts The Big Tip-Off, an annual bartending event which raises...Read More
By Shandra Holt / September 30, 2020
According to the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), there were approximately 9,400 B2B trade shows and exhibitions held in...Read More
By Shandra Holt / August 10, 2020
Last month I celebrated (yes, celebrated!) my 27th year at Manzella Marketing. At the time I started, I was pregnant...Read More
By Steve Ketterer / May 14, 2020
There is a certain unapologetic beauty to a shutdown. I say “unapologetic” because a society builds its physical surroundings, not...Read More
By Kristin Rozewski / February 4, 2020
Having had the pleasure of working with Tom Sharer for nearly 8 years, I can attest he’s one of the...Read More
Other Popular Blogs
- The Most Popular Toys of Holidays Past and Present
- I’d Walk a Mile for a Camel!
- Buffalo Bills aren’t the only team on fire this season
- From an Olympian to Oat Milk: What our team is saying about the Super Bowl LV ads
- How a beautiful old city comes to life during the pandemic
- Did you happen to see Al Capone at The Wake?
- What’s the dill with this mediterranean restaurant?
- How Taylor Swift Turned a PR Nightmare into the Ultimate Re-Brand
- Getting back to normal has not been an easy task
- How gritty are you?