ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Buffalo, NY
Are you a savvy businessperson who can drive sales goals and enhance business?
Do you have experience in consultative sales?
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, creative team?
If so, you may be our next business development rep. Interested?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in business or related field
- 2+ years of sales experience—preferably selling digital and or web services
- To be an extremely self-motivated, resourceful, and confident problem solver
- Successful experience:
o Prospecting and acquiring new client accounts
o Building relationships and driving revenue with existing accounts
o Exceeding sales quotas consistently
- To be a strong sales “hunter” who can:
o Build and maintain a sales pipeline
o Close deals
- Interest in and excitement/enthusiasm for branding, digital marketing and finding ways to add value to client campaigns
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A positive attitude, ability to adapt, and half-decent sense of humor
Here’s what you’d do:
- Establish key relationships with the right executive decision makers
- Demonstrate leadership building and internal teams to support client opportunities
- Introduce Manzella creative capabilities across all types of media to new accounts
- Prepare sales presentations, RFP responses, and proposals to explain product specs and apps
- Provide sales plans and reports to the leadership team regularly
Here’s who we are:
- Equally passionate about our team as we are about our community and clients
- A fun team of innovative thinkers with diverse backgrounds and various perspectives
- Apply clean slate creativity in all our approaches
- Believers in balancing hard work with good vibes
- Interested in your self-awareness, intellectual honesty, and positive energy
- Excited to hear from you!
Sound like a good fit? Apply below.