Social Media Specialist —Buffalo, NY
Are you a creative professional with a passion for concepting and creating innovative social media campaigns that are attention-grabbing, brand-building and integrated into a dynamic marketing mix?
Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where team members brainstorm together and share ideas?
Are you a strategic thinker who can see the big picture and create compelling social media strategies that drive awareness, engagement and leads?
Are you more sneakers and jeans than business suits and briefcases?
If so, you just might be our Social Media Specialist. Interested?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, media, communications or related field
- A strong understanding of marketing concepts
- Concrete writing skills
- 1-3+ years of experience managing social media pages and paid ads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- A passion for continuous improvement, education and training
- A love of learning and staying on top of current trends in digital and social media, technology and overall digital marketing landscape
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and half-decent sense of humor
Here’s what will really get our attention:
- You’re a great communicator with an ability to make your point concisely and effectively, whether you’re writing a blog, an Instagram caption, or a presentation.
- You’re a problem solver who can think proactively, strategize, and change course as needed.
Here’s how you’ll contribute to the Manzella team:
- Collaborate with and provide day-to-day support to both the internal marketing team and our clients
- Plan, implement and monitor social media content for a variety of B2B and B2C clients
- Work closely with the Copywriter/Social Media Strategist and Digital and SEO Specialist on cross-channel social and digital media strategy development, including content planning, campaign opportunities, budget allocation, influencer activations, and analytics
- Acquire and compile audience research and proof of performance
- Research and commend social media advertising budgets
- Develop reports for digital media programs
- Monitor online reviews across multiple channels using reputation management system
- Be a team player who embraces opportunities to take on new tasks when needed
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for honing your craft and building new skills
Here’s who we are:
- Equally passionate about our team as we are about our community and clients
- A fun group of innovative thinkers with diverse backgrounds and various perspectives
- Believers in balancing hard work with good vibes
- Interested in your self-awareness, intellectual honesty, and positive energy
- Excited to hear from you!
Sound like a good fit? Apply here!